- Alternate Media Access Specialist – Columbia College (5 years)
- Tenured DSPS High Tech Center Faculty – Santa Monica College (4 years)
- Multiple consulting projects assisting with the development of accessibility strategies for entire businesses both small and large scale
- Remediation of 10s of thousands of documents for ADA compliance including Section 508, HHS, and WCAG 2.0, 2.1 standards.
An industry leader in accessibility focusing on digital accessibility trends primarily in the field of Assistive Technology and Alternate Media.
Specializing in the development of end to end accessibility implementation for college courses, website development, and digital programs; I strive to bring a humanistic approach to a rather complicated topic.
I have personally helped hundreds of faculty and staff in developing accessible courses and digital projects.
I am well versed in accessibility and disability law and have completed extensive research in this area.
- MS degree in Assistive Technology and Human Services
- BA in Education Studies
- AA English
- AA Computer Science
- Deliver trainings across the country and in digital formats on various accessibility topics.
- Course development for accessibility at an institutional level
- Accessible PDF form design
- Consultant for CCC Accessibility Center providing guidance to 114 community colleges in CA in the area of Assistive Technolgy and Alternate media.
- Accessibility reviewer for OEI-CVC. Reviewed and remediated hundreds of courses for accessibility
- Digital conversion of paper processes and the development of accessible forms and procedures.